A question for the blues: -- Why are rivers always full of whiskey?
In the middle of the night, I saw that I'd written on my hand -- TALK TO GOD. So I tried. Firstsilently and sweaty-palmed, but that was too much like talking to myself, so I opened the Qu'ran to a random page. My mom would do this when I was younger ... she's superstitious, and she is where I get my beliefs from. The first prayer I opened up to was called The Poets, but the page I got was talking about how poets lead themselves astray, they follow words into muddled valleys and lose reason along the way ...
I didn't want to read this anymore so I opened to another page. This time I got a prayer called "Al Noor" -- my name --
This was just too much.
I curled myself up under many blankets and went to sleep.
What is this drunken religion, where do I follow it? Did I lose intentions somewhere?
No comments:
Post a Comment